Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Here piggy piggy



Yup it's that time again.  So I have become a member of the myfitnesspal.com and love it so far.  I love when  I put in my calories for the day and it tell me in 5 weeks if you eat like this you will weigh... and it puts your weight.  Which lately has been saying a weight I haven't seen in over 8 years.  I have lost 7 pounds since i got back on track.  The cool thing is I finally got the nerve enough to weight at the gym.  I knew I wasn't at the last weight I weigh in just yet but I wanted to know my muscle mass.  So I had to get on that dreaded scale.   Found out I was 6 pounds from my weight that I was in April earlier this year sad I know.  But the good new is that I have more muscle weight now than back when I was skinnier.  The gym guy told me I was technically only 2 pound heavier fat wise (BMI) now.  So even though I weigh more I have more muscle  weight.  That is awesome.  Here is a pic to explain:  Gross I know



So I am pretty proud of myself.  

3 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Proud of you, Each few pounds that we can get off and keep off are a boon to our overall health. Don't need to tell you the repercussions of fatitude and out-of-shapeness. Good job, Suzanne. Hope you can stay the course. How much weight do you think you have to lose to get into shape that feels right to you ?

RedRaven said...

Congrats!
Thanks for the gross picture. I shall never eat again. lol

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

You go girl!!!

\IiiI